- Secure your paddle while traveling so it can’t bounce around
- Store your paddle indoors, away from extreme weather conditions
- Rinse with fresh water after each use, paying special attention to rinse the Synapse Ferrule thoroughly
- If you discover rough spots on the blade after extended use, use fine sand paper to smooth (contact your dealer for repair if you are uncomfortable doing this yourself)
- Don’t leave your foam-core paddle in extreme heat, like inside a hot car. Intense heat may cause the blade to bubble.
- Don’t let your paddle bounce around in the back of a vehicle – it will shorten the life of the paddle.
- Don't sand rough spots on the shaft (blade only)
- Don't add any lubrication to the Synapse Ferrule that is not silicone based